How do I dispose of bulk items (furniture, rugs, etc.)?

Residents must complete a trash collection request form. The form along with payment can be returned to the Treasurer’s Office at City Hall. Payment may also be made by phone with a credit card by calling the Treasurer’s Office at (518) 233-2111 or on with the online payment system on the home page of the city website. Pick-ups are normally scheduled for the resident’s next regular trash pick up day.  Items may also be taken to the annual spring clean-up day (held one Saturday in May or June). Access the

trash collection request form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How can I get rid of metal items (lawnmowers, bikes, washers, dryers, stoves, etc.)?
2. How do I dispose of bulk items (furniture, rugs, etc.)?
3. How do I dispose of tires?
4. How do I get rid of electronics and televisions?
5. What do I do if my garbage does not fit in the containers I have?